HOME MUSIC VIDEO ALBUM NEWS
GIST EL TV MOVIES EL PODCAST
TRENDING
  • Home
  • News
  • Painful!! Student Dies As A Fire Engulfs The Female Hostel At Taraba State University
Painful!! Student Dies As A Fire Engulfs The Female Hostel At Taraba State University

Overview Of: Painful!! Student Dies As A Fire Engulfs The Female Hostel At Taraba State University


Famousayo By
News


Emoseh Lawi, a first-year student at Taraba State University, died after a fire broke out at the school’s female hostel.

On Friday night, December 10, Lawi is claimed to have been asleep in her room at Zenith hostel when the sad incident occurred. She was in a deep sleep and had no idea that a fire had broken out.

Her fellow students forced the door to open, pulled her out, and hurried her to the state specialized hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

“I was told the said lady went to read all through the night for her examination and returned very weak, hence she slept off.

The cause of this fire is from an electrical socket which sparked repeatedly and suddenly gutted the mattress next to it from which it spread all over.

When she was brought out of the hostel, she was totally unconscious and could barely stand before the school security men came to pick her up with a Toyota Hilux and she was rushed to the hospital,” An eyewitness told newsmen.

Sa’ad Mohammed, the Institution’s Information Director, verified the incident and stated that the main cause of the fire outbreak must be identified in order to prevent a repeat.

Usman Abdullahi, a spokesman for the Taraba State Police Command, confirmed the incident and said the police are investigating what happened.

See photos from the fire outbreak:-


Published: 7 months ago |

Upload Your Song / DJ Mix

0 COMMENTS

DROP COMMENT

DROP YOUR COMMENT


   

Popular Artiste

   

Social Handles